Had a Few Moments and a Few Items


Someone actually had a contest where the point was to create a REALLY crappy game (and no, I don't mean Parcheesi y'all). Crappy Game Contest Results.

That's freakin' awesome. (somehow that has filtered into my list of sayings lately ... hmmm)

Speaking of awesome, here is an example of what the 'pros' are doing with PhotoShop - Pictures That Lie!

One last thing ... I have to say that I have been watching G4 a lot more lately and this is one small reason. "The Feed" in the middle of the shows is featuring her. Wow. Then again, they are showing Ninja Warrior weeknights now. If you haven't seen it, TiVo it - it's so wrong, it's good.

Now, back to you're regularly scheduled mind numbing.

1 Response to Had a Few Moments and a Few Items

  1. Anonymous says:

    She is Prime que no Where was she when we were looking for fun,,,,,Nancy.... wont go there she love me...oh I loved that and that Just a pipe and wet dream.... Peace and chicken grease